Absent or late? Call 604-668-6448
Let's make this the year you get involved
Each fall, the PAC runs a Direct Donation Campaign, a direct appeal fundraiser to Tomsett families. Raising significant funds at the beginning of the year allows the PAC to plan and reduce the required fundraising activities throughout the year.
By doing a direct appeal, the PAC does not taking up your time and energy with product fundraisers (no chocolate or plant sales, Entertainment Books, etc).
Why Direct Donation?
- The more funds we raise through Direct Donation, the less we have to fundraise
- 100% of donations can be applied to PAC programs, as opposed to a percentage of product sales used in fundraising
- Donations are strictly voluntary and confidential
- There is no maximum or minimum donation
- Charitable tax receipts will be issued by the Richmond School District for donations over $25.
There are a number of advantages to cash donatioins to PAC:
Ways to Donate
Online donations can be made using your debit or credit card. The district accepts Visa and Mastercard. A donor may give to any school or to any program in the district via this method.
Richmond School District
7811 Granville Avenue
Richmond, BC V6Y 3E3